This wiki has been automatically closed because there have been no edits or log actions made within the last 60 days. If you are a user (who is not the bureaucrat) that wishes for this wiki to be reopened, please request that at Requests for reopening wikis. If this wiki is not reopened within 6 months it may be deleted. Note: If you are a bureaucrat on this wiki, you can go to Special:ManageWiki and uncheck the "Closed" box to reopen it.
Dragon Quest Wiki:Glossary
From the Dragon Quest Wiki, the Dragon Quest encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
This article is under construction. Therefore, please excuse its informal appearance while it's being worked on. We hope to have it completed as soon as possible.
The glossary is a list of gaming, computing, and wiki terms used on Dragon Quest Wiki. While some entries in this list link to mainspace subjects, this page does not include definitions for fictional characters, living people, events, places, or things within the Dragon Quest franchise or relating to it in the real world.
We would like to thank the Super Mario Wiki for their original page.
- Administrators (admins)
- Another name for sysops. Also used as an umbrella term for all the promoted ranks (sysops, patrollers and bureaucrats).
- AI (artificial intelligence)
- Usually refers to opponents programmed by the game. Sometimes referred to as "computers," "computer players," or "CPUs."
- Autoconfirmed users
- Users who have had an account on the Dragon Quest Wiki for at least one day and have made at least five edits.
- Sysops (system operators)
- Users who are given deletion, blocking, rollback, protection, and patrolling rights. Also known as administrators.